END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
Download this EULA
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and ODD-AUDIO.
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our Sound Packs directly from ODD-AUDIO or indirectly through an authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”). ODD-AUDIO retains all title to and ownership of Sound Packs and/or Software and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. ODD-AUDIO reserves the right to change or modify these terms without any notice.
Please read this EULA agreement carefully. By downloading all or any portion of the Sound Recordings and/or Packs included in our products, you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement. It provides a license to use our Sound Recordings and/or Packs and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
Sound Recordings: referring to any audio files included within “Packs” products and/or within “other” products.
Packs: referring to any and all Sound Recordings, bundled in Packs or Products.
Licensor: referring to ODD-AUDIO who set the terms of this license.
Licensee: referring to the end user who agrees to all the terms of this license.
If you download a free trial of our Sound Recordings and/or Packs, this EULA agreement will also govern those. By downloading all or any portion of our Sound Recordings and/or Packs included in our products, you accept all the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not download, install or use our Sound Recordings and/or Packs, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Sound Recordings and/or Packs supplied by ODD-AUDIO herewith regardless of whether other products are referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any ODD-AUDIO updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Sound Recordings and/or Packs, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
LICENSE GRANT & LIMITATIONS:
ODD-AUDIO hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Sound Recordings and/or Packs on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
THE LICENSEE MAY NOT:
- Claim ownership or authorship over the Sound Recordings and/or Packs.
- Download and install the content on computers other than their own.
- Sell or distribute the Sound Recordings and/or Packs in any form. (The Sound Recordings may be sold as part of a production/product, so long as said product is not another Sample Library or Software Instrument Product).
- Store or share the Sound Recordings on a server without a multi-user license, unless necessary to complete a project started by the original single user licensee where said files are already in use in a greater body of work.
- Share or store the Sound Recordings and/or Packs on a public server, streaming server or torrent site, without the express permission from the Licensor (ODD-AUDIO).
THE LICENSEE MAY:
- Store the Sound Recordings and/or Packs on up to 2 personal computers.
- Use the Sound Recordings and/or Packs in any type of applicable media production that isn’t a sample library, software product or collection of audio recordings that are resold/licensed or attached to another product.
- Use the Sound Recordings and/or Packs within any applicable production so long as any associated Sound Recordings are not used in the creation of another sample library or software product.
- Use specific Sound Recordings and/or Packsas part of a larger project and share the sounds on other systems in order to complete that specific work, so long as you are not re-distributing, selling the sounds or sharing the general collection (in part or in whole) on a server.
SINGLE-USER MEDIA PRODUCER LICENSE:
An individual purchase of one product will grant you the personal license to use one or more versions of this product to its full extent, including the royalty-free use of all assets in your productions, recordings and/or performances. You are legally prohibited to distribute, lend, rent or sell your copy of any products in whole or in part.
- ODD-AUDIO grants the Licensee the non-exclusive right to use the purchased Sound Recordings and/or Packs as part of their media productions in whichever medium they choose.
- Synchronization Rights: ODD-AUDIO grants the Licensee the non-exclusive right to use the purchased Sound Recordings and/or Packs as a soundtrack synchronized with visual images, games, or theatrical works.
- Public Broadcast Rights: ODD-AUDIO grants the Licensee the non-exclusive right to use the purchased Sound Recordings and/or Packs as part of a public performance or viewing of their productions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OWNERSHIP
ODD-AUDIO shall at all times retain ownership of the Sound Recordings and/or Packs as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Sound Recordings and/or Packs by you. The Sound Recordings and/or Packs (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Sound Recordings and/or Packs, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of ODD-AUDIO. ODD-AUDIO reserves the right to grant licences to use the Sound Recordings and/or Packs to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective immediately upon download of any of our products, and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to ODD-AUDIO. This EULA was created by eulatemplate.com for ODD-AUDIO; for all Sound Recordings and/or Sound Packs, Preset banks and any future releases.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Sound Recordings and/or Packs. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
In no event shall ODD-AUDIO be liable for any damages (including without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use any product, even if ODD-AUDIO have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Nor can ODD-AUDIO be held responsible for opening any black holes, extraterrestrial activity or accidentally summoning a demon after using our products. 😉
If you use or distribute any product from ODD-AUDIO in violation of this agreement, you hereby indemnify, hold harmless and defend ODD-AUDIO from and against any and all claims or lawsuits, including attorney’s fees and costs that arise, result from, or are connected with the use of or distribution of any product in violation of this agreement.
All software and documentation is owned by ODD-AUDIO and all rights are reserved. All instances of names of companies, brands, and individuals appearing in products, advertisements or web assets are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and appear strictly for reference.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.